Paolo Bediones video scandal Part 2 hits online today, August 15, 2014 | The Summit Express

Navi-Grid TheSummitExpress - Your News Blog
Home About Us Contribute Team Summit Express Advertise

Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions

Paolo Bediones video scandal Part 2 hits online today, August 15, 2014



Manila, Philippines - Nearly three weeks after the online world was abuzzed of a controversial video of news anchor Paolo Bediones, the alleged part 2 of the video hits online today, August 15, 2014.

Paolo Bediones TV5
Paolo Bediones

Netizens said that the newly released video was actually the prequel of the first leaked video. In contrast to the first video which was shared online through free file and image hosting web site Mediafire, the new video started to circulate on social networking site Facebook.

Netizens started to search for the link as it's currently a hot topic on micro-blogging site Twitter and on video-sharing website Youtube. Based from various blogs and websites, the new video lasts for 16 minutes and 13 seconds.

As of press time, the girl in the video is not yet identified but netizens hinted before that the girl has a similarity with China Roces and Angel Gutierrez. Roces already denied involvement in the case.

40-year old TV personality Paolo Bediones is yet to give his statement regarding the new scandalous video. However, he said before that life must go on.

Last month, Bediones sought the help of the PNP Anti-Cybercrime Division to stop the spread his videos. After the investigation, it was revealed to the media that the alleged suspect is the technician who fixed the anchor’s laptop.

Those who have uploaded the video, if proven guilty may face a case for violating Republic Act 10175 or Anti Cybercrime law.