USTET results for AY 2018-2019 now out online


ADVERTISEMENT


MANILA, Philippines - (Updated January 28) RESULTS ARE OUT! The University of Santo Tomas (UST) Office for Admissions (OFAD) released the UST Entrance Test (USTET) results for Academic Year AY 2018-2019 early Sunday, January 28, 2018.

USTET results for AY 2018-2019 out on January 28

USTET 2018 was administered by OFAD on November 20 and December 3, 2017 at the UST campus.

The complete results - list of passers will be available at http://myuste.ust.edu.ph:8888/admission/results.jsp, where examinees can log-in and view if examinee passed the test.

ustet results page
Screenshot of USTET results page.

RELATED STORIES

"You can view your USTET results starting January 28, 2018. However, you can only view the results of the program/strand you applied for," UST said.

OFAD further advised takers that hard copy will no longer be provided. "You may download and print your results for presentation purposes during the Confirmation of Enrollment."

Admission in UST is based on applicant's high school academic performance (40 percent of the applicant’s total score) with the remaining 60 percent will come from USTET results.

Payment of reservation fee for qualified applicants is from January 29 to February 9, 2018. "Please check dates indicated in your USTET results."

UST is one of the best education institutions in the Philippines and the largest Catholic University in the World in terms of student population in a single campus. It has the most number of accredited programs according to PACUCOA.

— The Summit Express

Don't miss our regular updates and awesome stories, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or subscribe via E-mail.


ADVERTISEMENT