UST releases list of successful waitlisters USTET results 2014 | The Summit Express

Navi-Grid TheSummitExpress - Your News Blog
Home About Us Contribute Team Summit Express Advertise

Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions

UST releases list of successful waitlisters USTET results 2014


ADVERTISEMENT


The University of Santo Tomas (UST) Office for Admissions released on Friday night, March 7, 2014 the list of successful waitlisters online for Academic Year AY 2014-2015. USTET was administered on September and December 2013 at UST España, Manila with the initial list of passers (results) announced on January 28, 2014.



Read: UST releases USTET results AY 2014-2015 |List of Passers

Today, March 08, 2014, OFAD will also post the names of successful Waitlisters at the Tan Yan Kee Student Center Building.

The waitlisters roll include passers for Faculty of Arts and Letters, AMV College of Accountancy, College of Commerce , College of Education, Faculty Engineering, College of Fine Arts and Design , Conservatory of Music, Faculty of Pharmacy, College of Rehabilitation Sciences and College of Science.

UST advised that only those with slot number stubs will be entertained for reservation. If your name is found in the list of successful waitlisters, please proceed to the College/Faculty where your program belong and secure a slot number stub starting March 10, 2014 (cash-basis only). Proceed to the Office for Admissions (OFAD) to pay the reservation fee (Php 5, 000. 00) in cash.

UST also reminds that reservation is on a first come first serve basis and admission is subject to the availability of slots.

Here's the full list of successful waitlisters and corresponding instructions from the specific College:

Instructions for Faculty of Arts and Letters
List of Successful waitlisters for Faculty of Arts and Letters

Instructions for AMV College of Accountancy
List of Successful waitlisters for AMV College of Accountancy

Instructions for College of Commerce part 1
Instructions for College of Commerce part 2
List of Successful waitlisters for College of Commerce

Instructions for College of Education
List of Successful waitlisters for College of Education

Instructions for Faculty of Engineering
List of Successful waitlisters for Faculty Engineering part 1
List of Successful waitlisters for Faculty Engineering part 2

Instructions for College of Fine Arts and Design
List of Successful waitlisters for College of Fine Arts and Design

Instructions for Conservatory of Music
List of Successful waitlisters for Conservatory of Music

Instructions for Faculty of Pharmacy
List of Successful waitlisters for Faculty of Pharmacy

Instructions for College of Rehabilitation Sciences
List of Successful waitlisters for College of Rehabilitation Sciences

Instructions for College of Science
List of Successful waitlisters for College of Science


In determining the list of qualifiers for USTET, 40 percent of the applicant’s total score is based on his/her high school academic performance and the remaining 60 percent came from USTET results.

UST is one of the best education institutions in the Philippines and the largest Catholic University in the World in terms of student population in a single campus. Also, it has the most number of accredited programs according to PACUCOA.

Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter or subscribe via E-mail to receive more updates.


ADVERTISEMENT