TSE_v3.1_logo_2019
  • LATEST NEWS

    Vhong Navarro’s wife speaks up amid husband’s case: ‘Lalaban ako’

    MANILA, Philippines – Tanya Bautista, Vhong Navarro's wife, went public on Wednesday, September 21 to speak out about her husband's ongoing legal battle.

    Tanya Bautista says she will stand by her husband, Vhong Navarro, amid his legal cases
    Tanya Bautista says she will stand by her husband, Vhong Navarro, amid his legal cases | Photo Courtesy: NBI/ Facebook by Kapamilya Online World

    The actor is currently detained at the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) detention center after he was slapped with a non-bailable arrest warrant for rape. This was his second arrest warrant, issued on Monday, September 19, by the Taguig Regional Trial Court. Earlier that day, he posted P36,000 bail for an arrest warrant for a lasciviousness case. Both cases were filed by model Deniece Cornejo back in 2014.

    Amid the legal battle, Navarro's wife said she will continue to stand by her husband. Speaking in front of the media, she couldn't hide her frustration and disappointment over the progress of the charges against her husband.

    "‘Di ka naman madi-disappoint kung hindi ka naniniwala sa justice," she said.

    Tanya also shared that they were truly looking forward to the actor being able to come home after posting bail for his first arrest warrant. "By late afternoon, may feeling na may pasabog. So, inabangan mo yung pasabog and it happened," she recalled.

    Tanya claims she has never cried in front of Vhong before, but on the night he was detained, both of them were overcome with emotion. She was filled with pity and sadness because she believed Navarro did not deserve it.

    "Iyak lang ako ng iyak kasi yung disbelief grabe," she recalled.

    Tanya claimed that her husband frequently told her that she was the source of his strength. She does, however, think that this time, Navarro will give her strength. She continued to express her gratitude for the help their friends and family had given them. She admitted that there are still those who doubt her husband's innocence, so she makes every effort to avoid reading hurtful messages.

    She explained, “Yung friends siguro kasi alam ko na meron akong mga ilang messages na makikita rin na siympre, hindi rin naman lahat naniniwala kay vhong, so takot ako dun takot ako sa messages. I’d rather not read, pero yung mga friends send me screenshots sobrang nagbibigay ng strength. Thank you.”

    Tanya continued by saying that the incident occurred many years ago when they were still boyfriend and girlfriend. She chose to get married to Navarro because she believed he was telling the truth. Because of this, she will stand by his side and fight with him until the end.

    She said, “Hindi ako ganun ka strong. I’m just being strong for Vhong. Hindi ako pumasok dun sa commitment na magpakasal sa kanya or makasama siya for nothing. Nung nangyari ito mag boyfriend and girlfriend pa lang kami. Nakita ko gaano siya nagsasabi ng totoo, kaya pinakasalan ko parin siya, so lalaban ako.”

    Asawa ni Vhong Navarro, nagsalita na!

    BREAKING: Tanya Bautista-Navarro, naging emosyonal matapos magpaunlak ng panayam tungkol sa kasong kinakaharap ng kanyang asawang si Vhong Navarro. "Di ka naman madi-disappoint kung hindi ka naniniwala sa justice."

    Posted by Kapamilya Online World on Wednesday, September 21, 2022

    The actor's wife stated that she has forgiven her husband for his mistakes and has seen how he tried to make amends.

    She added, “Gusto ko lang sabihin alam naman nila yung totoo. Sa akin may kasalanan si Vhong. Inamin niya yun mula noon sa akin siya may atraso. Pinatawad ko yung tao and for the last 8 years bumabawi siya. We got married. ‘Yun yung ano, akala ko yung 8 years na yun na parang patapos na yung kaso. Tapos nagpakasal pa kami sobrang importante nun sa akin kasi bumabawi siya, as in super and then this happen.”

    Both of Navarro’s cases were already dismissed by the prosecutor’s office and the Department of Justice (DOJ) back in 2018 and 2020. However, the Court of Appeals (CA) has recently reversed the decision to allow Cornejo to show more evidence in the cases.

    — Sally, The Summit Express

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad