TSE_v3.1_logo_2019
  • LATEST NEWS

    Free showing of Pacquiao vs. Bradley Fight at Luneta

    Wireless services provider Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) expressed full support for the Pinoy Pride Manny Pacquiao as it set-up a free and live showing of the much awaited fight of 2012, The Pacquiao vs. Bradley at Luneta Park, Manila.

    The bout will happen at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas this Saturday, June 9 at 9 p.m. ET (Sunday at Philippine Time).

    Pacquiao vs. Bradley toughest boxing fight 2012
    Pacquiao vs. Bradley, the toughest boxing fight of 2012 (Photo from Stephen Dunn/Getty Images)

    Luneta Park is spacious enough to cater flock of supporters that will cheer for Pacquiao's fight and his expected victory tomorrow.

    Pacquio fans who will watch at Luneta Park could expect of best mobile services from Smart. The provider improved it's 2G (text and voice service) and 3G (data service) platforms in the venue.

    Smart also encouraged Filipinos to show support to the People's champ before, during and after the fight through the hashtag #PinoyForPACMAN. Cinema ticket's were also given to all the contest winners.

    Undercard for the Pacquiao-Bradley Fight
    • Welterweight - Mike Jones vs. Randall Bailey
    • Super Bantamweight - Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Teon Kennedy
    • Junior Featherweight - Jorge Arce vs. Jesus Rojas

    Pacquiao vs. Bradley Career

    Timothy Bradley boasts 28 wins and no loss in his career and will look to defeat Pacquiao for his WBO Welterweight Championship. At age of 28, Bradley is a rising star and will look to impress in his most difficult bout to date.

    Pacquiao's record may not be unblemished, but he is 54-3-2 and is considered to be one of the best fighters of  the world. His name already in the the Hall of Fame. Pacquiao is coming off a controversial win over Juan Manuel Marquez, as it was perceived by most that Marquez controlled the rhythm of the fight and frustrated Pacquiao.

    4 Ways to watch Pacquiao-Bradley Fight

    1. GMA-7 will bring delayed telecast of Pacquiao-Bradley match. Usually, the fight is shown in the afternoon about 1-2 hous delay.

    2. Live Stream: TopRank.com

    3. SM Cinemas - tickets already sold-out!

    4. HBO Pay per View

    5.nbaliveonline.com - it's FREE!

    Pacman dominates online forum

    From different forums online and blog posts, Pacquiao dominates in the prediction for who will win for the WBO welterweight fight. From BleacherReport.com, 77% of poll respondents believed on Pacman's power, ability, speed and dedication while the remaining 23% believes Bradley will win.

    From Retech Son's comment on the blog, "I predict too that there's only a little chance for Bradley to win this fight, for Pacquiao almost had the all the advantages.

    Power, speed, footwork and ability to absorb the best punch of Bradley. It is noted that he (Bradley) had only 43% KO percentage compared to Pacman's 70% meaning he don't have enough power.

    Bradley's style which is to come forward is susceptible to Pacquiao's hooks and once he tasted Pacman's power and landing his own without any effect to him (Pacman) i think that's the time to change his game plan. Either to use his feet and try to fight backwards and try out box Pacman.

    But that's the only thing he can do because for sure he he is no way as an effective counter puncher as Marquez is that give Pacman problem all night long for 36 hard rounds."

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad