TSE_v3.1_logo_2019
  • LATEST NEWS

STL Result July 1, 2021 Visayas, Mindanao

MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) announces the official STL result today, July 1, 2021 (Thursday) in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Stay tuned here for the live updates of winning numbers for STL Pares, Swer2, Swer3 and Swer4.
    STL Result July 1, 2021 Visayas, Mindanao

Small Town Lottery (STL) is PCSO's mass-based local lottery in provinces or in highly urbanized or independent component cities. Aside from Visayas and Mindanao, STL areas of operation also includes Northern and Central Luzon Region (NCL), Southern Tagalog and Bicol Region (STBR) and National Capital Region (NCR).

The departmentalized STL draws are held three times daily at 10:30 am (morning draw), 3:00 pm (afternoon draw) and 7:00 pm (evening draw). For Mindanao, evening draw schedule was rescheduled to 8:00 pm.

Aside from STL, PCSO is also conducting draws for five jackpot-bearing games Ultra Lotto 6/58, Grand Lotto 6/55, Super Lotto 6/49, Mega Lotto 6/45 and Lotto 6/42; and digit lotto games EZ2 (2D), Swertres (3D), 4D and 6D.

Tips: Did you miss yesterday's STL and PCSO lotto draw results? Check out links below.

RELATED LOTTO RESULTS

10:30 AM 28-09 8-8 9-3-3
    3:00 PM 36-35 9-5 2-9-6
    8:00 PM 07-12 0-8 3-7-9

MINDANAO REGION
    Draw Time STL Swer4
    8:00 PM 2-5-4-6

How to check STL result for Luzon?

The localized STL draws in select areas of Luzon and Metro Manila are under authorized STL agents (ASAs).

In Southern Tagalog, some of the operators are: Ramloid Gaming Corporation (Laguna), Batangas Enhanced Technology Systems, Inc. (Batangas) and Pirouette Corporation (Quezon Province).

In Central Luzon, STL operators are: Suncove Corporation (Pampanga), Diamond Gaming & Research Center Corporation (Bulacan), Sunset Bay Research & Marketing Corporation (Bataan) and Northtrails Resources Inc. (Tarlac).

To check STL result in your area, head over to ASAs' Facebook page for the daily updates. For example, STL result in Laguna can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/ramloid.corp.

NOTE: PCSO is yet to release the updated list of ASAs for 2021.

Mechanics: How to play STL games?

STL Pares
    • Select your combination from numbers 1 to 40.
    • Select play amount.
    • Pay the total amount.
    • Local STL operators are using single-chambered machine. After the first number is drawn, the machine is restarted to draw the second number.
    • Wait for the announcement of result on designated schedule.
    • To win a prize, player must match the numbers in exact order.

STL Swer2
    • Select your combination from numbers 0 to 9.
    • Select play amount.
    • Pay the total amount.
    • Wait for the announcement of result on designated schedule.
    • To win a prize, player must match the numbers in exact order.

STL Swer3
    • Select your combination from numbers 0 to 9.
    • Select play amount.
    • Pay the total amount.
    • Local STL operators are using single-chambered machine to draw the lucky digits.
    • Wait for the announcement of result.
    • To win a prize, player must match the numbers in exact order.

STL Swer4
    • Applicable for Mindanao departmentalized draw only.
    • Select your combination from numbers 0 to 9.
    • Select play amount.
    • Pay the total amount.
    • Wait for the announcement of result.
    • To win a prize, player must match the numbers in exact order.

PCSO Reminders

1. Only bettors 18 years old and above are allowed to play STL games.

2. Bettors are responsible for checking the accuracy of the data printed in their tickets.

PCSO protocols amid COVID-19 pandemic

1. No facemask, no bet.

2. Strictly observe social distancing. Maintain one meter distance from other persons in the lotto outlet.

3. Bring your own pen to stop cross contamination.

4. Use hand sanitizers. Alcohol station is provided by the lotto outlet.

5. Place your payment in the money tray provided by the lotto agent.

6. Throw your used playslips in the trashcan.

7. Wash your hands with soap and water upon arriving home from the lotto outlet.

PCSO STL OPERATIONS

Operations would be suspended automatically if an area is declared under enhanced community quarantine (ECQ).

On May 14, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque announced that the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) issued Resolution No. 115 allowing the PCSO and its authorized agents to resume selling of tickets even for areas under modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ).

Operations of STL are previously allowed only in areas under general community quarantine (GCQ) and modified general community quarantine (MGCQ).

ABOUT PCSO STL

PCSO general manager Royina Garma urged the public to patronize PCSO games to generate more funds to be used to assist Filipinos.

The PCSO serves as the principal government agency for raising and providing funds for health programs, medical assistance and services, and charities of national character.

One of its key programs is the Medical Access Program (MAP) which is designed to augment the medical needs of the Filipinos nationwide, particularly the need for hospital confinement, chemotherapy, dialysis, and post-transplant medicines.

The program is funded by revenues from PCSO games nationwide.

UPDATES

Bettors may also check the live STL departmentalized draws for Visayas and Mindanao via PCSO Cebu Branch STL Results and One Mindanao STL Draw Facebook pages. A recap of the winning numbers is also available on PCSO regular draws.

Enthusiasts may also check here the winning numbers for jackpot-bearing games as well as 2D (EZ2), 3D (Swertres), 4D and 6D lotto. The Summit Express has a dedicated team to update in real-time all PCSO lotto draws.

We encourage our readers to Like and follow our Lotto Results and The Summit Express Facebook pages.

In case you have clarification, complaint or feedback, you may reach PCSO via their Facebook page or official website.

To all the STL winners today, congratulations po!

— The Summit Express

4 comments:

Write a comment
    1. pahingi po ng update sa STL result today July 1 2021

ReplyDelete
    2. I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my husband. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and she told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my husband know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Zuma zuk spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
    3. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

HELLO

Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Capital Managements Inc Website: https://capitalmanage-inc.com/