TSE_v3.1_logo_2019
  • LATEST NEWS

    “Napupuno na ako” Remulla seeks help from AFP

    MANILA, Philippines – “NAPUPUNO NA AKO,” an angry Gov. Jonvic Remulla wrote on his Facebook page, recounting the efforts that they’ve been doing to help save the people from COVID-19, yet many remain hard-headed. Due to the actions of hard-headed constituents, the Cavite governor revealed that he has already sought the help of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
    Cavite Gov seeks AFP help COVID-19

    While he lauded the 90% of constituents who follow the rules, he slammed the remaining 10% who continue to disobey the law. According to Remulla, these people could be the reason for the further spread of the virus in his jurisdiction.

    Cavite Gov seeks AFP help COVID-19
    Photo credit: Tabloid PH

    “Hinde po ako pwede magkunwari, na nararamdaman ko ang dinadaanan ninyo. Ako ay pinanganak sa ibang kalagayan. Ngunit araw araw, ang inyong dinadanas ay ang unang nasa isip ko pag gising pa lamang. Napakahirap ng walang kinikita. Napakahirap na para maitawid lamang ang pangangailangan ay kailangan magsanla,” Remulla angrily wrote on his Facebook page.

    “Nakaka kulo Ng dugo na 90% ay na sunod sa patakaran ngunit may 10% na matigas ang ulo at baka sanhi ng lalong pagkalat ng covid-19. NAKAKAPIKON!”

    He explained that he does not want to punish or hurt anyone, but their actions are forcing him to seek stricter measures to ensure the safety of everyone in Cavite. Just like all other leaders, he only wants to make sure his constituents are safe yet even with the ECQ, many still break the law. Perhaps it would be better if the AFP will help in securing the province so that the people might finally listen, the governor argued.

    “Kung kulang ang patakaran at pakiusap ay subukan ko naman kaya ang HIGPITAN ko ang padtupad nito.

    Nakiusap na po ako sa ating Provincial Director na tawagin na ang ating mga kaibigan sa AFP na maghanda mag deploy Ang AFP dito sa Cavite. Ako po ay makikipagugnayan kay Sec. Año na gamitin na ang Philippine Army at Reservist para pairalin ang ECQ sa Cavite. Mamayang gabi ay babalitaan ko kayo sa aking mga panayam.

    Wala po sa loob ko ang manakit. Gusto ko lang patuparin ang batas para yung 10% ay tumino at ang 90% ay maisalba.

    Magkaisa po sana tayong lahat!

    Cavite Gov seeks AFP help COVID-19
    Photo credit: Cavite PPSC / Twitter

    In a previous post, the governor shared his dismay on the continued rise of cases in Cavite despite the ECQ. He believes the ECQ might have to be extended for everyone’s safety.

    “It has been suggested that the Philippine Armed Forces will take over the quarantine. Babala sa mga matitigas ang ulo. Walang pakiusapan sa mga yan. Sanay lumaban Ng walang sinasanto. Kung ECQ ay maaring times 10 ang mahuli. Good Luck sa mga # TigasUloPaMore. We Pray as 1. We Fight as 1, We win as 1, We Heal as 1,” Remulla warned in that post.

    Will the AFP agree with Remulla’s suggestion and guard Cavite? The governor promised to post an update once he receives the AFP’s response.


    — Joy Adalia, The Summit Express

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad